On December 26, 2018, the college took part in the International Student Scientific and Practical Conference “Implementing the practical orientation of education in educational institutions of secondary vocational education.” The event was organized by the Chelyabinsk Institute of Railways of the Ural State University of Railways of the Russian Federation. The conference was devoted to the following topics:
- The experience of the passage of industrial and educational practices.
- Experience in implementing practical projects in the study of academic disciplines.
- Presentation of individual projects of students, performed in the framework of educational and independent work.
The conference was opened by the Deputy Director of ChIPS USURT on scientific work A. Davydov, who thanked the students and teachers of the Kostanay Construction College for their participation. In response, our college made a deputy. G. G. Safonova, Director of SD; she, in turn, also thanked the organizers for the invitation and noted the significance of holding such an event.
The following students took part in the conference in an online format with their works:
- D. Gurenko, “The use of large ceramic blocks, with a groove-comb connection in civil engineering of the Kostanay region.” Leader: N. Smoleva
- Gulakov V. S., Borodin V. N. “Ensuring convenience and comfort in an airport project”. Leader: N. Smoleva
- Proshina A.E., Tanatkanov A.K. “Ensuring security in the airport project”. Head: Lovyagina T.V.
- M. Shakirov. “Design-project of the lobby bar.” Leader: Volkova N. A.
The college administration thanks the organizers of the event and looks forward to further cooperation.