Training session on ” Motivation for training sessions»
According to the work plan of the teacher-psychologist for the month of February, a set of training sessions on the theme “Motivation for training sessions”was held in the first-year groups. A total of 187 students took part in these classes. These classes were held in the period from 01.02.by 15.02.2020. The program of this training includes the use of all formative influences.
The training aimed at achieving sustained improvement in levels of motivation, achieve success and reduce the level of failure avoidance motivation, the participants.
1. The creation of an environment conducive to the development of students ‘ motivation..
2. Updating the motives of educational activities.
3. Transformation of” known ” motives into real ones.
4. Formation of participants ‘ understanding of the process of motivation and development of motivation skills based on the analysis of specific situations.
5. Increasing the level of motivation to achieve success and reducing the level of motivation to avoid failure in participants.
6. Formation of the ability to formulate a positive goal.
7. Development of skills of constructive support.